Illinois Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Illinois Fighting Illini (7-1) have the 19th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +4000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Fighting Illini challenge the Tennessee Volunteers on the road. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Illinois NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+4000||19th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Illinois Team Stats
- Illinois' +142 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 17.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 80.1 points per game (82nd in college basketball) while giving up 62.4 per contest (24th in college basketball).
- The Fighting Illini are 5-1 at home, 1-0 on the road and 1-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Illinois is 5-1 when playing as favorites, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as the underdog.
- While Illinois has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three or fewer points, it is a perfect 5-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Illinois and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Illinois Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Illinois has tied for the 14th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (one).
- Illinois has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (one).
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Illinois is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 29th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Illinois Players
- Terrence Shannon Jr. leads the Fighting Illini in points and assists. He contributes 21.6 points per game while also adding 2.8 assists.
- Quincy Guerrier paces Illinois with 6.9 rebounds per game.
- The Fighting Illini are led by Shannon from beyond the arc. He hits 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Shannon leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Guerrier collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Illinois.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.