Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Chicago Bears have +75000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 26th-ranked in the league as of November 30.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +75000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bears in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bears Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Bears equally compared to the computer rankings, 26th in the league.
- The Bears have had the seventh-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +6000 at the start of the season to +75000.
- The Bears' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago is 5-6-1 against the spread this year.
- This season, seven of the Bears' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Bears have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Chicago has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bears are averaging 323.3 yards per game offensively this year (19th in NFL), and they are allowing 318.5 yards per game (ninth) on defense.
- The Bears sport the 21st-ranked scoring offense this season (20.2 points per game), and they've been worse defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 24.7 points allowed per game.
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields has passed for 1,587 yards (198.4 per game), completing 64.4%, with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions in eight games.
- Fields also has run for 400 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, D.J. Moore has scored six times, catching 70 balls for 1,003 yards (83.6 per game).
- In the passing game, Cole Kmet has scored five times, hauling in 56 balls for 482 yards (40.2 per game).
- On the ground, D'Onta Foreman has scored four times and picked up 381 yards (54.4 per game).
- In 12 games for the Bears, T.J. Edwards has amassed 2.0 sacks and 6.0 TFL, 125 tackles, and two interceptions.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+10000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+25000|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||L 41-10||+450|
|4||October 1||Broncos||L 31-28||+6600|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||W 40-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Vikings||L 19-13||+10000|
|7||October 22||Raiders||W 30-12||+30000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||L 30-13||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||L 24-17||+8000|
|10||November 9||Panthers||W 16-13||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||L 31-26||+1600|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||W 12-10||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+6600|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 5:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.