Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Chicago Bears have been given +100000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bears in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bears Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+100000), the Bears are 26th in the NFL. They are the same according to the computer rankings.
- The Bears have experienced the sixth-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +6000 at the start of the season to +100000.
- The Bears' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Chicago Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Chicago is 5-6-1 this season.
- This season, seven of the Bears' 12 games have hit the over.
- The Bears have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Chicago has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bears are totaling 323.3 yards per game on offense this season (20th in NFL), and they are surrendering 318.5 yards per game (11th) on defense.
- The Bears are totaling 20.2 points per game on offense this season (21st in NFL), and they are allowing 24.7 points per game (27th) on defense.
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields has 12 touchdown passes and six picks in eight games, completing 64.4% for 1,587 yards (198.4 per game).
- On the ground, Fields has scored one touchdown and accumulated 400 yards.
- In 12 games, D.J. Moore has 70 catches for 1,003 yards (83.6 per game) and six TDs.
- In 12 games, Cole Kmet has 56 receptions for 482 yards (40.2 per game) and five scores.
- D'Onta Foreman has rushed for 381 yards (54.4 per game) and four TDs in seven games.
- In 12 games for the Bears, T.J. Edwards has amassed 2.0 sacks and 6.0 TFL, 125 tackles, and two interceptions.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+8000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+15000|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||L 41-10||+500|
|4||October 1||Broncos||L 31-28||+12500|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||W 40-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Vikings||L 19-13||+12500|
|7||October 22||Raiders||W 30-12||+50000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||L 30-13||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||L 24-17||+12500|
|10||November 9||Panthers||W 16-13||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||L 31-26||+1600|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||W 12-10||+12500|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+8000|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 9:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.