Loyola Chicago vs. Creighton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Creighton Bluejays (4-0) and Loyola Chicago Ramblers (2-2) at T-Mobile Center has a projected final score of 85-64 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Creighton, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 4:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Creighton should cover the spread, which currently sits at 18.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 147.5 over/under.
Loyola Chicago vs. Creighton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: T-Mobile Center
- Line: Creighton -18.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -5000, Loyola Chicago +1400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Loyola Chicago vs. Creighton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Creighton 85, Loyola Chicago 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Loyola Chicago vs. Creighton
- Pick ATS: Creighton (-18.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Loyola Chicago Performance Insights
- Last year Loyola Chicago put up 67.4 points per game (289th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 72.5 points per contest (251st-ranked).
- The Ramblers found it difficult to pile up rebounds last season, ranking 16th-worst in college basketball with 28 rebounds per game. They ranked 65th by allowing 29.3 rebounds per contest.
- Loyola Chicago dished out 13.8 assists per game, which ranked them 117th in the nation.
- The Ramblers averaged 14.4 turnovers per game (17th-worst in college basketball), and forced 11.7 turnovers per game (195th-ranked).
- The Ramblers sank 7.1 threes per game (210th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 33.4% shooting percentage (221st-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Loyola Chicago was 177th in college basketball with 7.2 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 229th with a 34.4% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Of the shots taken by Loyola Chicago last year, 59.8% of them were two-pointers (70.9% of the team's made baskets) and 40.2% were threes (29.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.