Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Valparaiso Beacons (2-2) and Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-2) matching up at Athletics-Recreation Center has a projected final score of 72-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Valparaiso, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Valparaiso is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) versus Western Illinois. The two sides are expected to go over the 139.5 total.
Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center
- Line: Valparaiso -2.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Valparaiso -145, Western Illinois +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Score Prediction
- Prediction: Valparaiso 72, Western Illinois 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso
- Pick ATS: Valparaiso (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Western Illinois Performance Insights
- Western Illinois scored 73.0 points per game (144th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while surrendering 72.4 points per contest (248th-ranked).
- The Leathernecks were 251st in the nation with 30.6 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 192nd with 31.5 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last season Western Illinois ranked 128th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 13.7 per game.
- The Leathernecks ranked 25th-best in college basketball by averaging only 10.1 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, they ranked 238th in college basketball (11.3 per contest).
- The Leathernecks were 219th in the nation with 7.0 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 291st with a 32.1% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Last season Western Illinois gave up 6.4 three-pointers per game (73rd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 32.5% (103rd-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Western Illinois attempted 36.8 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 62.8% of the shots it took (and 73.7% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.7 three-pointers per contest, which were 37.2% of its shots (and 26.3% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.