Illinois State vs. High Point Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Illinois State Redbirds (3-1) and the High Point Panthers (2-2) at Hertz Arena has a projected final score of 76-71 based on our computer prediction, with Illinois State taking home the win. Game time is at 5:00 PM on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Illinois State projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus High Point. The over/under is currently listed at 143.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Illinois State vs. High Point Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
- Line: Illinois State -1.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Illinois State -125, High Point +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Illinois State vs. High Point Score Prediction
- Prediction: Illinois State 76, High Point 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Illinois State vs. High Point
- Pick ATS: Illinois State (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Illinois State Performance Insights
- Illinois State was 313th in college basketball in points scored (66.5 per game) and 193rd in points conceded (70.5) last season.
- The Redbirds were 303rd in college basketball in rebounds per game (29.3) and 28th in rebounds conceded (28.0) last season.
- Last season Illinois State was ranked 333rd in the nation in assists with 10.8 per game.
- Last season, the Redbirds were 192nd in the nation in 3-point makes (7.3 per game) and 209th in 3-point percentage (33.6%).
- Giving up 7.0 3-pointers per game and conceding 33.7% from beyond the arc last season, Illinois State was 156th and 178th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, Illinois State took 40.6% of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 59.4% from inside it. In terms of makes, 31.5% of Illinois State's buckets were 3-pointers, and 68.5% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.