Zach LaVine NBA Player Preview vs. the Heat - November 20
Zach LaVine and his Chicago Bulls teammates will face the Miami Heat on Monday at 8:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to make predictions on LaVine's performance, we look at his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Zach LaVine Prop Bets vs. the Heat
- Points Prop: Over 21.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-141)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-128)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+116)
Looking to bet on one or more of LaVine's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Conceding 109.8 points per game last season made the Heat the second-ranked team in the league defensively.
- The Heat allowed 41.9 rebounds on average last year, sixth in the NBA.
- Giving up an average of 25.6 assists last year, the Heat were the 14th-ranked squad in the league.
- In terms of three-point defense, the Heat were 28th in the league last season, allowing 13.1 makes per contest.
Zach LaVine vs. the Heat
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.