Northwestern vs. Southeast Missouri State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Northwestern Wildcats (2-1) and the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-2) at Welsh-Ryan Arena should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 86-76 and heavily favors Northwestern to come out on top. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
In their last matchup on Wednesday, the Wildcats suffered a 110-52 loss to Notre Dame.
Northwestern vs. Southeast Missouri State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Welsh-Ryan Arena in Evanston, Illinois
Northwestern vs. Southeast Missouri State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern 86, Southeast Missouri State 76
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Drake vs Iowa
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- UConn vs Minnesota
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- Creighton vs Nebraska
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northwestern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats' -221 scoring differential last season (outscored by 7.4 points per game) was a result of putting up 63.7 points per game (203rd in college basketball) while allowing 71.1 per outing (318th in college basketball).
- Northwestern's offense was less productive in Big Ten contests last season, posting 61.3 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 63.7 PPG.
- The Wildcats averaged 65.2 points per game when playing at home last year. In road games, they averaged 61.9 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Northwestern ceded 67.2 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 77.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.