Justin Fields Week 11 Preview vs. the Lions
Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields will face a middle-of-the-pack pass defense in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), up against the Detroit Lions. The Lions are ranked 20th in terms of passing yards allowed, at 231.6 per game.
This season, Fields has thrown for 1,201 yards (200.2 per game), going 100-for-162 (61.7%) and compiling 11 TDs with six picks. Fields has also chipped in via the running game, compiling 237 rushing yards (39.5 per game) and one touchdown on 47 carries.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Fields and the Bears with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Fields vs. the Lions
- Fields vs the Lions (since 2021): 3 GP / 150.3 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Detroit has allowed 300 or more passing yards to a total of three opposing players this year.
- The Lions have allowed one or more passing touchdowns to six opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Detroit has given up at least two touchdown passes to five quarterbacks in 2023.
- The Lions have allowed three opposing players to throw for at least three TD passes in an outing this season.
- The 231.6 passing yards per game given up by the Lions defense makes them the NFL's 20th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Lions have scored 15 touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game). The Lions' defense is 26th in the league in that category.
Bears Player Previews
Justin Fields Passing Props vs. the Lions
- Passing Yards: 198.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+195)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Fields with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Fields Passing Insights
- Fields has surpassed his passing yards prop total in four of six opportunities this season.
- The Bears, who are 16th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 50.2% of the time while running 49.8%.
- Fields is No. 9 in the league averaging 7.4 yards per attempt (1,201 total yards passing).
- Fields has completed at least one touchdown pass five times in six games, including multiple TDs twice.
- He has scored 12 of his team's 22 offensive touchdowns this season (54.5%).
- Fields has attempted 21 passes in the red zone (27.3% of his team's red zone plays).
Justin Fields Rushing Props vs the Lions
- Rushing Yards: 47.5 (-115)
Fields Rushing Insights
- Fields went over his rushing yards total once in six games played this season.
- Fields has a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has seven red zone carries for 17.9% of the team share (his team runs on 50.6% of its plays in the red zone).
Fields' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Vikings||10/15/2023||Week 6||6-for-10 / 58 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||8 ATT / 46 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Commanders||10/5/2023||Week 5||15-for-29 / 282 YDS / 4 TDs / 0 INTs||11 ATT / 57 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Broncos||10/1/2023||Week 4||28-for-35 / 335 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||4 ATT / 25 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||9/24/2023||Week 3||11-for-22 / 99 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||11 ATT / 47 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||9/17/2023||Week 2||16-for-29 / 211 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 3 YDS / 1 TD|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.