DePaul vs. San Francisco Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game features the San Francisco Dons (2-2) and the DePaul Blue Demons (1-3) matching up at Desert Diamond Arena (on November 19) at 4:30 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 72-68 win for San Francisco.
According to our computer prediction, DePaul is projected to cover the point spread (8.5) versus San Francisco. The two sides are projected to come in below the 143.5 total.
DePaul vs. San Francisco Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Diamond Arena
- Line: San Francisco -8.5
- Point Total: 143.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
DePaul vs. San Francisco Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Francisco 72, DePaul 68
Spread & Total Prediction for DePaul vs. San Francisco
- Pick ATS: DePaul (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Under (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
DePaul Performance Insights
- DePaul ranked 186th in the country with 71.2 points per game last season, but on defense it struggled, ceding 77.3 points per game (17th-worst in college basketball).
- The Blue Demons, who ranked 306th in college basketball with 29.2 boards per game, allowed 35.5 rebounds per contest, which was fourth-worst in college basketball.
- DePaul ranked 109th in college basketball with 13.9 assists per game.
- With 12.6 turnovers per game, the Blue Demons were 258th in college basketball. They forced 12.0 turnovers per contest, which ranked 165th in college basketball.
- The Blue Demons were 74th in college basketball with 8.3 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 44th with a 36.8% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- With 7.3 threes conceded per game, DePaul was 196th in the country. It gave up a 35.0% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 264th in college basketball.
- DePaul took 62.2% two-pointers and 37.8% threes last season. Of the team's baskets, 67.4% were two-pointers and 32.6% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.