Bears vs. Lions: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Detroit Lions (7-2) host a NFC North battle against the Chicago Bears (3-7) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Ford Field.
Here's a look at the betting insights and trends for the Lions and the Bears.
Bears vs. Lions Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Ford Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bears vs. Lions Betting Records & Stats
- The Bears have played four games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 48 points.
- Chicago's outings this season have a 43-point average over/under, five fewer points than this game's total.
- The Bears have gone 3-6-1 against the spread this year.
- The Bears have won two of the eight games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago has not won as an underdog of +310 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- Detroit has had an average of 46.2 points in their games this season, 1.8 fewer than this matchup's total.
- The Lions have covered the spread seven times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Lions have won 85.7% of their games as moneyline favorites (6-1).
- Detroit has played as a moneyline favorite of -400 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
Lions vs. Bears Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Bears vs. Lions Betting Insights & Trends
- Chicago has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- None of the Bears' past three contests have hit the over.
- The Bears are scoring fewer points in divisional matchups (16.5 per game) than overall (20.4), and conceding more points in the division (28.5) than overall (25.5).
- The Lions have outscored their opponents by a total of 38 points this season (4.2 points per game), and opponents of the Bears have outscored them by 51 points (5.1 per game).
- Detroit has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- In Detroit's past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The Lions have totaled 38 more points than their opponents this season (4.2 per game), while the Bears have been outscored by 51 points (5.1 per game).
Bears Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||43||41.7||44.2|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.3||22.4||26.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-6||1-2||1-4|
Lions Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||46.2||45.8||46.6|
|Implied Team Total AVG||25.3||26||24.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-1||3-1||3-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.