Bears vs. Lions: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 11
The Detroit Lions (7-2) are listed as 8-point favorites when they host the Chicago Bears (3-7) in an NFC North matchup on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Ford Field. The contest's over/under is listed at 48.
Take a look at the betting trends and insights for the Lions as they ready for this matchup against the Bears. The Bears' recent betting insights and trends can be found below before they face the Lions.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bears vs. Lions Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Detroit Moneyline||Chicago Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Lions (-8)||48||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Lions (-7.5)||47.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 11 Odds
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Cowboys vs Panthers
- Click here for Giants vs Commanders
- Click here for Jets vs Bills
- Click here for Titans vs Jaguars
Chicago vs. Detroit Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bears vs. Lions Betting Insights
- Chicago has three wins in 10 contests against the spread this year.
- As an 8-point underdog or greater, the Bears have one win ATS (1-2) this year.
- There have been six Chicago games (out of 10) that hit the over this year.
- Detroit's ATS record is 7-2-0 this season.
- The Lions are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as an 8-point favorite or greater this season.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Detroit's nine games with a set total.
Bears Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|D.J. Moore||-||-||-||-||59.5 (-115)||-|
|Equanimeous St. Brown||-||-||-||-||7.5 (-118)||-|
|Robert Tonyan||-||-||-||-||3.5 (-118)||-|
|Darnell Mooney||-||-||-||-||24.5 (-118)||-|
|Cole Kmet||-||-||-||-||40.5 (-115)||-|
|Roschon Johnson||-||-||-||-||9.5 (-118)||-|
|Tyler Scott||-||-||-||-||9.5 (-115)||-|
|Justin Fields||198.5 (-115)||1.5 (+195)||47.5 (-115)||-||-||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.