Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game between the Western Illinois Leathernecks (3-1) and the Valparaiso Beacons (0-1) at Athletics-Recreation Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-64, heavily favoring Western Illinois to come out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Leathernecks came out on top in their most recent matchup 101-23 against Hannibal-La Grange on Wednesday.
Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Athletics-Recreation Center in Valparaiso, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Western Illinois vs. Valparaiso Score Prediction
- Prediction: Western Illinois 75, Valparaiso 64
Other OVC Predictions
- South Dakota State vs UT Martin
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
- Alabama vs Little Rock
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Tennessee Tech vs Alabama A&M
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Western Illinois Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Leathernecks were outscored by 5.7 points per game last season with a -170 scoring differential overall. They put up 67.5 points per game (133rd in college basketball) and gave up 73.2 per contest (340th in college basketball).
- Western Illinois scored more in conference action (68.8 points per game) than overall (67.5).
- At home, the Leathernecks put up 72.7 points per game last season, 9.6 more than they averaged on the road (63.1).
- At home, Western Illinois conceded 73.1 points per game last season. Away, it conceded 74.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.