Blackhawks vs. Predators Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Nashville Predators (5-10, on a four-game losing streak) host the Chicago Blackhawks (5-9) at Bridgestone Arena. The game on Saturday, November 18 begins at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the last 10 contests, the Blackhawks have put up a record of 3-7-0. They have scored 25 goals, while their opponents have scored 38. They have gone on the power play 30 times during that span, and have capitalized with five goals (16.7% of opportunities).
As hockey action continues, get ready for the matchup by checking out which team we predict will pick up the victory in Saturday's game.
Blackhawks vs. Predators Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projection model for this encounter expects a final tally of Predators 4, Blackhawks 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Predators (-210)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.2 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Blackhawks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blackhawks vs Predators Additional Info
|Predators vs Blackhawks Odds/Over/Under|
|Predators vs Blackhawks Player Props|
|Predators vs Blackhawks Betting Trends & Stats|
Blackhawks Splits and Trends
- The Blackhawks have earned a record of 1-0-1 in overtime matchups as part of an overall mark of 5-9.
- Chicago has earned two points (1-2-0) in its three games decided by one goal.
- This season the Blackhawks recorded only one goal in two games and they lost both times.
- Chicago failed to win all three games this season when it scored exactly two goals.
- The Blackhawks have scored at least three goals in seven games, earning 10 points from those contests.
- This season, Chicago has capitalized on a lone power-play goal in six games has a record of 4-2-0 in those matchups.
- Chicago is undefeated (1-0-0, two points) when outshooting its opponent this season.
- The Blackhawks' opponents have had more shots in 12 games. The Blackhawks went 4-8-0 in those matchups (eight points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Predators Rank||Predators AVG||Blackhawks AVG||Blackhawks Rank|
|14th||20.63%||Power Play %||12.50%||27th|
|30th||70.00%||Penalty Kill %||78.72%||16th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Blackhawks vs. Predators Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.