Northwestern vs. Rhode Island: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Rhode Island Rams (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Northwestern Wildcats (3-0) at 2:30 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023 as 9.5-point underdogs. The Wildcats have also won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Uncasville, Connecticut
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northwestern Betting Records & Stats
- Northwestern and its opponents scored more than 134.5 points in 10 of 30 games last season.
- Northwestern games had an average of 130.5 points last season, 4.0 less than this game's over/under.
- Northwestern put together an 18-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- Northwestern finished with an 11-4 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 73.3% of those games).
- The Wildcats won all six games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -450 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Northwestern an 81.8% chance to win.
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 134.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 134.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Northwestern Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Wildcats recorded 67.7 points per game, just 2.9 fewer points than the 70.6 the Rams allowed.
- When Northwestern put up more than 70.6 points last season, it went 7-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||4-11-0|
|7-3-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|68.2||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.1|
|69.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||64.6|
|3-12-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-5-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.