Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Northern Illinois Huskies (3-1) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Little Rock Trojans (1-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Georgia State Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Georgia State Convocation Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northern Illinois Betting Records & Stats
- Northern Illinois' games last season went over this contest's total of 156.5 points nine times.
- Northern Illinois' contests last season had an average of 147 points, 9.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Northern Illinois covered 16 times in 27 matchups with a spread last season.
- Northern Illinois finished 5-2 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Huskies had a record of 3-1 when they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -185 or shorter (75%).
- Northern Illinois has an implied moneyline win probability of 64.9% in this matchup.
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 156.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 156.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Northern Illinois Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 72 points per game the Huskies averaged were 7.4 fewer points than the Trojans gave up (79.4).
- Northern Illinois went 9-0 against the spread and 10-0 overall last season when scoring more than 79.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Northern Illinois||Little Rock|
|4-5-0||Home ATS Record||6-4-0|
|11-4-0||Away ATS Record||9-7-0|
|77.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||78.5|
|69.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73.2|
|5-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-3-0|
|8-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||11-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.