Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Northern Illinois Huskies (3-1) and the Little Rock Trojans (1-1) at Georgia State Convocation Center has a projected final score of 77-74 based on our computer prediction, with Northern Illinois taking home the win. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Northern Illinois is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 3.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 156.5 total.
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Georgia State Convocation Center
- Line: Northern Illinois -3.5
- Point Total: 156.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Illinois -185, Little Rock +150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Illinois 77, Little Rock 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock
- Pick ATS: Northern Illinois (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Illinois Performance Insights
- Last season, Northern Illinois was 169th in college basketball offensively (72 points scored per game) and 311th on defense (75 points allowed).
- With 30 rebounds per game and 33.4 rebounds allowed, the Huskies were 278th and 310th in the nation, respectively, last year.
- Northern Illinois was 211th in college basketball in assists (12.6 per game) last year.
- Last year, the Huskies were 182nd in the nation in 3-point makes (7.4 per game) and 146th in 3-point percentage (34.8%).
- Last season, Northern Illinois was 177th in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (7.2 per game) and 112th in defensive 3-point percentage (32.8%).
- The Huskies took 62.7% of their shots from inside the arc, and 37.3% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 71.8% of the Huskies' buckets were 2-pointers, and 28.2% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.