Will Isaak Phillips Score a Goal Against the Predators on November 18?
Should you bet on Isaak Phillips to find the back of the net when the Chicago Blackhawks and the Nashville Predators face off on Saturday at 2:00 PM ET? In the piece below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to consider before putting any money down.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Isaak Phillips score a goal against the Predators?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1400 (Bet $10 to win $140.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Phillips 2022-23 stats and insights
- In one of 16 games last season, Phillips scored -- and it was just the one goal.
- Phillips produced no points on the power play last season.
- Phillips averaged 0.7 shots per game while posting a shooting percentage of 6.3%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Predators 2022-23 defensive stats
- The Predators ranked 12th in goals against, giving up 236 total goals (2.9 per game) in NHL action.
- The Predators earned two shutouts last season. Their skaters averaged 27.3 hits and 16.1 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blackhawks vs. Predators game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.