Illinois vs. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-1) against the Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1) at St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena has a projected final score of 81-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Notre Dame, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Fighting Illini are coming off of a 103-33 victory against Saint Peter's in their last game on Wednesday.
Illinois vs. Notre Dame Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Illinois vs. Notre Dame Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 81, Illinois 71
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Michigan vs Middle Tennessee
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Drake vs Iowa
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- UConn vs Minnesota
- Evansville vs Michigan State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Illinois Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Fighting Illini averaged 75.3 points per game last season (29th in college basketball) while giving up 65.2 per contest (201st in college basketball). They had a +323 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 10.1 points per game.
- In conference action, Illinois put up fewer points (72.7 per game) than it did overall (75.3) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Fighting Illini scored 79.9 points per game last season, 7.7 more than they averaged on the road (72.2).
- At home, Illinois conceded 63.6 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 67.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.