Blackhawks vs. Predators: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Nashville Predators (5-10) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they face the Chicago Blackhawks (5-9) at home on Saturday, November 18 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Blackhawks vs. Predators Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
|Predators (-210)||Blackhawks (+170)||6.5||Predators (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blackhawks Betting Insights
- The Blackhawks have been made an underdog 14 times this season, and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- This season Chicago has won four of its 10 games, or 40.0%, when it's the underdog by at least +170 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Blackhawks, based on the moneyline, is 37.0%.
- Chicago has combined with its opponent to score over 6.5 goals in six of 14 games this season.
Blackhawks vs Predators Additional Info
|Predators vs Blackhawks Odds/Over/Under|
|Predators vs Blackhawks Prediction|
|Predators vs Blackhawks Player Props|
|How to Watch Predators vs Blackhawks|
Blackhawks vs. Predators Rankings
|Predators Total (Rank)||Blackhawks Total (Rank)|
|44 (25th)||Goals||36 (30th)|
|52 (18th)||Goals Allowed||49 (15th)|
|13 (12th)||Power Play Goals||6 (27th)|
|15 (25th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||10 (13th)|
Blackhawks Advanced Stats
- Over its past 10 games, Chicago went 4-6-0 against the spread and 3-7-0 straight up.
- Chicago has hit the over in six of its past 10 outings.
- The Blackhawks total over the last 10 games is 0.2 goals fewer than the 6.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Over their last 10 games, the Blackhawks and their opponents are averaging 6.5 goals, 0.4 goals lower than their season-long per-game average.
- The Blackhawks have the NHL's 30th-ranked scoring offense (36 total goals, 2.6 per game).
- The Blackhawks' 49 total goals conceded (3.5 per game) rank 15th in the league.
- Their 28th-ranked goal differential is -13.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.