Northern Illinois vs. Georgia State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest at Georgia State Convocation Center has the Georgia State Panthers (1-1) squaring off against the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-1) at 2:00 PM (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a 84-79 victory for Georgia State, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Northern Illinois is projected to cover the spread (5.5) against Georgia State. The two teams are expected to eclipse the 153.5 total.
Northern Illinois vs. Georgia State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Georgia State Convocation Center
- Line: Georgia State -5.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgia State -225, Northern Illinois +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Illinois vs. Georgia State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia State 84, Northern Illinois 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Illinois vs. Georgia State
- Pick ATS: Northern Illinois (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Illinois Performance Insights
- Last year Northern Illinois put up 72 points per game (169th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 75 points per contest (311th-ranked).
- Last year the Huskies pulled down 30 boards per game (278th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 33.4 rebounds per contest (310th-ranked).
- Last season Northern Illinois ranked 211th in college basketball in assists, delivering 12.6 per game.
- The Huskies committed 13.7 turnovers per game (323rd-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 12.9 turnovers per contest (102nd-ranked).
- The Huskies made 7.4 three-pointers per game (182nd-ranked in college basketball). They had a 34.8% shooting percentage (146th-ranked) from three-point land.
- With 7.2 threes conceded per game, Northern Illinois was 177th in college basketball. It ceded a 32.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 112th in college basketball.
- Of the shots attempted by Northern Illinois last year, 62.7% of them were two-pointers (71.8% of the team's made baskets) and 37.3% were from beyond the arc (28.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.