Michigan State vs. Butler: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Butler Bulldogs (3-0) are underdogs (+9.5) as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 18 Michigan State Spartans (1-2) at 6:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Jack Breslin Students Events Center. The matchup airs on Fox Sports 1. The over/under is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Michigan State vs. Butler Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: East Lansing, Michigan
- Venue: Jack Breslin Students Events Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Michigan State vs Butler Betting Records & Stats
- The Spartans were 16-15-0 against the spread last year.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -600 or shorter last year, Michigan State finished with a record of 3-1 (75%).
- The Spartans have an 85.7% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Butler went 15-13-0 ATS last year.
- The Bulldogs had a record of 1-3 when they were set as an underdog of +425 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Butler has a 19% chance of walking away with the win.
Michigan State vs. Butler Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 138.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 138.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Michigan State vs Butler Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Spartans put up just three more points per game (70.9) than the Bulldogs gave up (67.9).
- Michigan State went 8-8 against the spread and 13-4 overall last season when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- The Bulldogs' 65.3 points per game last year were only 2.6 fewer points than the 67.9 the Spartans allowed to opponents.
- Butler put together a 12-1 ATS record and a 13-0 overall record last season in games it scored more than 67.9 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Michigan State vs. Butler Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Michigan State vs. Butler Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-5-0||Home ATS Record||9-5-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|70.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||69.4|
|69||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||61.1|
|5-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-8-0|
|7-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||3-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.