Bulls vs. Magic Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Chicago Bulls (4-8) take the court against the Orlando Magic (6-5) as 3.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSFL.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bulls vs. Magic Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls vs. Magic Score Prediction
- Prediction: - Magic 110 - Bulls 109
Bulls vs Magic Additional Info
|Bulls vs Magic Injury Report|
|Bulls vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Bulls vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bulls vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
|Bulls vs Magic Player Props|
|How to Watch Bulls vs Magic|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Bulls vs. Magic
- Pick ATS: Magic (+ 3.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Magic (-0.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 217.8
- The Bulls have covered less often than the Magic this year, sporting an ATS record of 4-8-0, compared to the 8-3-0 record of the Magic.
- When the spread is set as 3.5 or more this season, Chicago (2-1) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (66.7%) than Orlando (3-1) does as the underdog (75%).
- When it comes to topping the over/under in 2023-24, Orlando and its opponents aren't as successful (27.3% of the time) as Chicago and its opponents (50%).
- The Bulls have a .429 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (3-4) this season, higher than the .375 winning percentage for the Magic as a moneyline underdog (3-5).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Bulls with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Performance Insights
- The Bulls have found it difficult to produce points this season, ranking fifth-worst in the league with 108.5 points per game. They've done better on defense, ranking 15th by surrendering 112.3 points per contest.
- Chicago, who ranks 22nd in the league with 42.3 boards per game, is allowing 48.6 rebounds per contest, which is second-worst in the NBA.
- The Bulls haven't produced many dimes this season, ranking second-worst in the NBA with 22.1 assists per contest.
- Chicago has been getting things done in terms of turnovers this year, ranking best in the NBA in turnovers per game (11.3) and fifth-best in forced turnovers per contest (15.6).
- This season, the Bulls are sinking 11 treys per game (23rd-ranked in NBA) and are shooting 34.3% (22nd-ranked) from downtown.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.