Philipp Kurashev Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Lightning - November 16
Philipp Kurashev will be among those in action Thursday when his Chicago Blackhawks face the Tampa Bay Lightning at United Center. Looking to bet on Kurashev's props? Here is some information to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Philipp Kurashev vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kurashev Season Stats Insights
- In 7 games this season, Kurashev has a plus-minus of +1, while averaging 18:25 on the ice per game.
- Kurashev has twice scored a goal in a game this season in seven games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- Kurashev has registered a point in a game three times this year over seven games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Kurashev has an assist in two of seven games this year, and had multiple assists both times.
- Kurashev's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 45.5% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Kurashev has an implied probability of 33.3% of going over his assist prop bet.
Kurashev Stats vs. the Lightning
- On defense, the Lightning are conceding 59 total goals (3.7 per game) which ranks 29th in the NHL.
- The team's -6 goal differential ranks 21st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.