Illinois State vs. SIU-Edwardsville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest that pits the Illinois State Redbirds (1-1) against the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (1-2) at Redbird Arena should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 87-72 in favor of Illinois State, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 12:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Redbirds lost their most recent game 88-62 against Green Bay on Saturday.
Illinois State vs. SIU-Edwardsville Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Redbird Arena in Normal, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Illinois State vs. SIU-Edwardsville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Illinois State 87, SIU-Edwardsville 72
Other MVC Predictions
- Purdue Fort Wayne vs Southern Illinois
- Missouri State vs Saint Louis
- Wichita State vs Belmont
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Illinois State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Redbirds outscored opponents by 6.4 points per game last season (posting 68.8 points per game, 105th in college basketball, and giving up 62.4 per outing, 118th in college basketball) and had a +210 scoring differential.
- Illinois State's offense was better in MVC games last season, putting up 71.8 points per contest, compared to its season average of 68.8 PPG.
- At home, the Redbirds averaged 5.5 more points per game last season (71.5) than they did away from home (66.0).
- Defensively Illinois State played better at home last season, giving up 61.5 points per game, compared to 62.4 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.