Illinois State vs. Eastern Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game features the Eastern Illinois Panthers (1-2) and the Illinois State Redbirds (1-1) facing off at Redbird Arena (on November 15) at 8:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 75-72 win for Eastern Illinois, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Eastern Illinois is projected to cover the spread (12.5) against Illinois State. The two teams are projected to exceed the 140.5 total.
Illinois State vs. Eastern Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Normal, Illinois
- Venue: Redbird Arena
- Line: Illinois State -12.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Illinois State -750, Eastern Illinois +525
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Illinois State vs. Eastern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Illinois 75, Illinois State 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Illinois State vs. Eastern Illinois
- Pick ATS: Eastern Illinois (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Illinois State Performance Insights
- Offensively, Illinois State was the 313th-ranked team in the nation (66.5 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 193rd (70.5 points conceded per game).
- With 29.3 rebounds per game and 28.0 rebounds allowed, the Redbirds were 303rd and 28th in college basketball, respectively, last season.
- With 10.8 assists per game last season, Illinois State was 333rd in the nation.
- With 7.3 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 33.6% from beyond the arc last year, the Redbirds were 192nd and 209th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, Illinois State was 156th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (7.0 per game) and 178th in defensive 3-point percentage (33.7%).
- Last season, the Redbirds took 59.4% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 40.6% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 68.5% of the Redbirds' buckets were 2-pointers, and 31.5% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.