Illinois vs. Saint Peter's Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-1) and Saint Peter's Peacocks (1-1) matching up at State Farm Center has a projected final score of 75-50 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Illinois, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 12:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Fighting Illini enter this contest following a 71-67 loss to Marquette on Saturday.
Illinois vs. Saint Peter's Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Center in Champaign, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Illinois vs. Saint Peter's Score Prediction
- Prediction: Illinois 75, Saint Peter's 50
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Kansas State vs Iowa
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
- North Dakota State vs Minnesota
- Detroit Mercy vs Michigan State
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Illinois Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Fighting Illini had a +323 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 10.1 points per game. They put up 75.3 points per game, 29th in college basketball, and gave up 65.2 per outing to rank 201st in college basketball.
- Illinois' offense was less effective in Big Ten action last year, putting up 72.7 points per contest, compared to its season average of 75.3 PPG.
- In home games, the Fighting Illini scored 7.7 more points per game last year (79.9) than they did on the road (72.2).
- Illinois allowed 63.6 points per game last year at home, which was 3.8 fewer points than it allowed away from home (67.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.