How to Watch the Bulls vs. Magic Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
The Chicago Bulls (4-7) play the Orlando Magic (5-5) on November 15, 2023.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Bulls and Magic, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Bulls vs. Magic Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bulls vs Magic Additional Info
|Bulls vs Magic Injury Report|
|Bulls vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bulls vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
|Bulls vs Magic Prediction|
|Bulls vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Bulls vs Magic Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bulls Stats Insights
- The Bulls make 44.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.1 percentage points lower than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (47.4%).
- Chicago is 2-1 when it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- The Magic are the 14th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bulls sit at 27th.
- The Bulls put up 109.8 points per game, only 1.9 more points than the 107.9 the Magic give up.
- When Chicago totals more than 107.9 points, it is 3-2.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulls Home & Away Comparison
- The Bulls are putting up 113.2 points per game in home games. In road games, they are averaging 105.8 points per contest.
- In home games, Chicago is ceding 3.4 fewer points per game (112.2) than when playing on the road (115.6).
- When it comes to three-pointers, the Bulls have played better when playing at home this year, sinking 12.3 treys per game with a 35.9% three-point percentage, compared to 9.8 threes per game and a 33.6% three-point percentage in road games.
|Lonzo Ball||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.