Bulls vs. Magic: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago Bulls (4-7) square off against the Orlando Magic (5-5) as only 2.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSFL. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bulls vs. Magic Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and BSFL
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls Betting Records & Stats
- Chicago and its opponents have scored more than 215.5 points in 10 of 11 games this season.
- The average total in Chicago's matchups this year is 223.5, eight more points than this game's over/under.
- The Bulls have gone 4-7-0 ATS this season.
- This season, Chicago has won three out of the six games in which it has been favored.
- Chicago has a record of 3-3 when it's favored by -130 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for the Bulls.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Bulls vs Magic Additional Info
|Bulls vs Magic Injury Report|
|Bulls vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
|Bulls vs Magic Prediction|
|Bulls vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Bulls vs Magic Player Props|
|How to Watch Bulls vs Magic|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulls vs. Magic Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 215.5||% of Games Over 215.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bulls Insights & Trends
- Against the spread, Chicago has played worse when playing at home, covering two times in six home games, and two times in five road games.
- The 109.8 points per game the Bulls average are just 1.9 more points than the Magic give up (107.9).
- When Chicago puts up more than 107.9 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Bulls vs. Magic Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bulls vs. Magic Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.