UIC vs. Loyola Chicago Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (1-1) and UIC Flames (1-1) matching up at Joseph J. Gentile Center has a projected final score of 73-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Loyola Chicago, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, UIC is projected to cover the point spread (11.5) against Loyola Chicago. The two teams are expected to eclipse the 142.5 total.
UIC vs. Loyola Chicago Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Joseph J. Gentile Center
- Line: Loyola Chicago -11.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Loyola Chicago -650, UIC +475
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UIC vs. Loyola Chicago Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola Chicago 73, UIC 71
Spread & Total Prediction for UIC vs. Loyola Chicago
- Pick ATS: UIC (+11.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UIC Performance Insights
- Last season UIC posted 67.2 points per game (294th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 71.6 points per contest (227th-ranked).
- When it came to rebounding, the Flames were outplayed at both ends of the court last year, as they ranked 24th-worst in college basketball in rebounds (28.3 per game) and 25th-worst in rebounds allowed (34.1 per contest).
- UIC ranked 163rd in college basketball with 13.2 assists per game.
- The Flames were 224th in the country with 12.3 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 71st with 13.4 forced turnovers per game.
- The Flames ranked 104th in the nation with 8 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 249th with a 32.9% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Last year UIC allowed 6.7 three-pointers per game (111th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 34% (199th-ranked) from three-point land.
- UIC attempted 31.9 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 56.9% of the shots it attempted (and 65.9% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 24.2 three-pointers per contest, which were 43.1% of its shots (and 34.1% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.