Illinois vs. Nebraska: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – October 6
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-3) are 3-point underdogs in a road conference matchup against the Illinois Fighting Illini (2-3) on Friday, October 6, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL). An over/under of 42.5 is set for the game.
Despite having a bottom-25 defense that ranks 21st-worst in the FBS (419.4 yards allowed per game), Illinois has had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 72nd in the FBS offensively putting up 390.8 yards per game. Nebraska is accumulating 348.4 total yards per contest on offense this season (95th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 325.6 total yards per game (36th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Illinois vs. Nebraska Game Info
- Game Date: Friday, October 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Illinois vs. Nebraska? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Illinois Recent Performance
- In terms of total offense, the Fighting Illini rank -8-worst with 413 total yards per game over their last three contests. Defensively, they rank 103rd by allowing 380.7 total yards per game over their last three contests.
- With 18.3 points per game on offense (-76-worst) and 30.3 points per game allowed on defense (-34-worst) over the last three tilts, the Fighting Illini have been playing poorly on both sides of the ball of late.
- Despite having the 55th-ranked pass offense over the last three contests (273.7 passing yards per game), Illinois ranks -20-worst in pass defense over that time frame (230.7 passing yards ceded per game).
- With 139.3 rushing yards per game on offense (-9-worst) and 150 rushing yards per game allowed on defense (worst) over the last three contests, the Fighting Illini have been struggling on both sides of the ball recently.
- The Fighting Illini have no wins against the spread and are 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- In Illinois' past three games, it has hit the over once.
Week 6 Big Ten Betting Trends
Illinois Betting Records & Stats
- Illinois is winless against the spread so far this season (0-5-0).
- The Fighting Illini have been favored by 3 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Two of Illinois' five games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
- Illinois has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Illinois has played as a moneyline favorite of -160 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- The Fighting Illini have a 61.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Illinois Stats Leaders
- Luke Altmyer has been a dual threat for Illinois so far this season. He has 1,081 passing yards, completing 65% of his passes and tossing five touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He's rushed for 175 yards (35 ypg) on 47 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Reggie Love III, has carried the ball 44 times for 243 yards (48.6 per game), scoring one time.
- Isaiah Williams' leads his squad with 446 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 30 catches (out of 48 targets).
- Pat Bryant has put together a 160-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 16 passes on 27 targets.
- Casey Washington's 13 grabs have turned into 122 yards.
- Jer'Zhan Newton has two sacks to pace the team, and also has three TFL and 21 tackles.
- Illinois' leading tackler, Miles Scott, has 29 tackles and one interception this year.
- Nicario Harper leads the team with one interception, while also collecting 10 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.