Khalil Herbert Week 5 Preview vs. the Commanders
Khalil Herbert will be up against the 21st-ranked rushing defense in the NFL when his Chicago Bears take on the Washington Commanders in Week 5, on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET.
Herbert has accumulated a team-best 41 carries for a team-high 196 yards (49 ypg). Plus, in the passing game, Herbert has accumulated 10 receptions for 83 yards (20.8 ypg) and one TD.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Herbert and the Bears with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Herbert vs. the Commanders
- Herbert vs the Commanders (since 2021): 1 GP / 74 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Commanders defense has not allowed a rusher to amass 100 or more yards on the ground in a game in the 2023 season.
- Four opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Washington this year.
- No player has rushed two or more TDs against the Commanders this season.
- Herbert will play against the NFL's 21st-ranked run defense this week. The Commanders concede 122.5 yards on the ground per game.
- The Commanders' defense is ranked 18th in the NFL with four rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Bears Player Previews
Khalil Herbert Rushing Props vs. the Commanders
- Rushing Yards: 47.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Herbert with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Herbert Rushing Insights
- Herbert went over his rushing yards total once in four games played this season.
- The Bears have passed 54.7% of the time and run 45.3% this season. They rank 22nd in the NFL in scoring.
- His team has attempted 102 rushes this season. He's handled 41 of those carries (40.2%).
- Herbert has not found paydirt on the ground this season in four games.
- He has one touchdown this season (11.1% of his team's nine offensive TDs).
- He has four red zone carries for 28.6% of the team share (his team runs on 51.9% of its plays in the red zone).
Khalil Herbert Receiving Props vs the Commanders
- Receiving Yards: 11.5 (-120)
Herbert Receiving Insights
- In three of four games this year, Herbert has topped the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Herbert has 12.2% of his team's target share (15 targets on 123 passing attempts).
- He has 83 receiving yards on 15 targets to rank 109th in league play with 5.5 yards per target.
- In one of four games this year, Herbert has a touchdown catch. He hasn't, however, tallied a multiple-TD effort.
Herbert's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Broncos||10/1/2023||Week 4||18 ATT / 103 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 4 REC / 19 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Chiefs||9/24/2023||Week 3||7 ATT / 31 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||9/17/2023||Week 2||7 ATT / 35 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 1 REC / 23 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Packers||9/10/2023||Week 1||9 ATT / 27 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 37 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.