Justin Fields Week 5 Preview vs. the Commanders
Justin Fields has a decent matchup when his Chicago Bears face the Washington Commanders in Week 5 (Thursday, 8:15 PM ET). The Commanders have given up 230 passing yards per game, 20th in the league.
Fields has piled up 861 yards passing (215.3 per game) with seven TDs and five picks this season. Fields also has run the ball 28 times for 134 yards and one score, producing up 33.5 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Fields and the Bears with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Fields vs. the Commanders
- Fields vs the Commanders (since 2021): 1 GP / 190 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Washington has given up 300 or more passing yards to a total of two opposing players this year.
- Three players have thrown one or more touchdowns in a game against the Commanders this season.
- Two opposing quarterbacks have thrown for two or more TDs in a game against Washington in 2023.
- The Commanders have allowed at least three TD passes in an outing to one opposing QB this season.
- The 230 passing yards the Commanders concede per game makes them the 20th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Commanders have the No. 21 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding six this season (1.5 per game).
Bears Player Previews
Justin Fields Passing Props vs. the Commanders
- Passing Yards: 192.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 0.5 (-278)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Fields with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Fields Passing Insights
- So far this year, Fields has gone over his passing yards prop total in three of four opportunities.
- The Bears pass on 54.7% of their plays and run on 45.3%. They are 22nd in NFL action in points scored.
- Fields is No. 15 in the league averaging 7 yards per attempt (861 total yards passing).
- Fields has thrown for a touchdown in all four games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- He has eight total touchdowns this season (88.9% of his team's nine offensive TDs).
- Fields has passed 13 times out of his 123 total attempts while in the red zone (48.1% of his team's red zone plays).
Justin Fields Rushing Props vs the Commanders
- Rushing Yards: 47.5 (-115)
Fields Rushing Insights
- Fields has come up short of his rushing yards prop bet total in each of his four games played this season.
- Fields has rushed for a touchdown once this season in four games played.
- He has six carries in the red zone (42.9% of his team's 14 red zone rushes).
Fields' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Broncos||10/1/2023||Week 4||28-for-35 / 335 YDS / 4 TDs / 1 INT||4 ATT / 25 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||9/24/2023||Week 3||11-for-22 / 99 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||11 ATT / 47 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||9/17/2023||Week 2||16-for-29 / 211 YDS / 1 TD / 2 INTs||4 ATT / 3 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Packers||9/10/2023||Week 1||24-for-37 / 216 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||9 ATT / 59 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.