D.J. Moore Week 5 Preview vs. the Commanders
D.J. Moore will be running routes against the 20th-ranked passing defense in the NFL when his Chicago Bears play the Washington Commanders in Week 5, on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET.
Moore has a team-best 301-yard year on 19 catches with two scores so far. He has been targeted on 24 occasions, and averages 75.3 yards.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Moore and the Bears with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Moore vs. the Commanders
- Moore vs the Commanders (since 2021): 1 GP / 50 REC YPG / REC TD
- Washington has allowed 100 or more receiving yards to three opposing receivers in the 2023 season.
- Four players have hauled in a TD pass against the Commanders this year.
- Two opposing players have caught at least two TD passes in matchups with Washington on the season.
- Moore will face the NFL's 20th-ranked pass defense this week. The Commanders allow 230 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Commanders have scored six touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). The Commanders' defense is 21st in the NFL in that category.
Bears Player Previews
D.J. Moore Receiving Props vs. the Commanders
- Receiving Yards: 52.5 (-133)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Moore with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore has topped his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this season.
- Moore has 19.5% of his team's target share (24 targets on 123 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 12.5 yards per target (seventh in NFL play), averaging 301 yards on 24 passes thrown his way.
- Moore has had a touchdown catch in two of four games this year. He reeled in only one TD reception in each of those games.
- He has two total touchdowns this season (22.2% of his team's nine offensive TDs).
- With two red zone targets, Moore has been on the receiving end of 15.4% of his team's 13 red zone pass attempts.
Moore's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Broncos||10/1/2023||Week 4||9 TAR / 8 REC / 131 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||9/24/2023||Week 3||6 TAR / 3 REC / 41 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||9/17/2023||Week 2||7 TAR / 6 REC / 104 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Packers||9/10/2023||Week 1||2 TAR / 2 REC / 25 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.