Cole Kmet Week 5 Preview vs. the Commanders
Chicago Bears receiver Cole Kmet will face a middle-of-the-pack pass defense in Week 5 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), up against the Washington Commanders. The Commanders are ranked 20th in terms of passing yards allowed, at 230 per game.
Kmet has pulled down 18 passes on 24 targets for 189 yards and two TDs, averaging 47.3 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Kmet and the Bears with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Kmet vs. the Commanders
- Kmet vs the Commanders (since 2021): 1 GP / 15 REC YPG / REC TD
- Three players have put up 100 or more receiving yards in a game against Washington in the 2023 season.
- The Commanders have conceded a TD pass to four opposing players this year.
- Washington has allowed two players to record at least two TD catches against it in a matchup on the season.
- The 230 passing yards the Commanders give up per game makes them the 20th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Commanders' defense ranks 21st in the NFL by allowing 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (six total passing TDs).
Bears Player Previews
Cole Kmet Receiving Props vs. the Commanders
- Receiving Yards: 31.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Kmet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kmet Receiving Insights
- Kmet, in three of four games, has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Kmet has 19.5% of his team's target share (24 targets on 123 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 7.9 yards per target (51st in league play), racking up 189 yards on 24 passes thrown his way.
- Kmet has one game with a touchdown catch this year (out of four). However, he scored multiple touchdowns in that game.
- He has two total touchdowns this season (22.2% of his team's nine offensive TDs).
- With three red zone targets, Kmet has been on the receiving end of 23.1% of his team's 13 red zone pass attempts.
Kmet's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Broncos||10/1/2023||Week 4||9 TAR / 7 REC / 85 YDS / 2 TDs||1 ATT / 1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chiefs||9/24/2023||Week 3||2 TAR / 2 REC / 22 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||9/17/2023||Week 2||6 TAR / 4 REC / 38 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Packers||9/10/2023||Week 1||7 TAR / 5 REC / 44 YDS / 0 TDs||1 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.