Bears vs. Commanders Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Thursday Night Football Week 5
On Thursday, October 5 at 8:15 PM ET, the Washington Commanders will face the Chicago Bears at FedExField. Our computer model projects that the Commanders will win -- see below for a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
Offensively, the Commanders rank 20th in the NFL with 307.8 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 21st in total defense (352.5 yards allowed per contest). The Bears have sputtering defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 383.3 total yards surrendered per game. They have been more productive on the other side of the ball, regstering 305.3 total yards per contest (21st-ranked).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Bears vs. Commanders Predictions and Picks
|Commanders (-6)||Over (44.5)||Commanders 32, Bears 21|
Place your bets on the Commanders-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bears Betting Info
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 31.2% chance of a victory for the Bears.
- Chicago has put together a 0-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have not covered the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- This year, games featuring Chicago has hit the over every time.
- Bears games average 44 total points, 0.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Commanders Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Commanders' implied win probability is 73.3%.
- Washington has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Commanders have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- So far this season, two Washington games have gone over the point total.
- The over/under in this game is 44.5 points, 3.7 higher than the average total in Commanders games this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bears vs. Commanders 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.