Cubs vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers take on Ian Happ and the Chicago Cubs on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET, in the final of a three-game series at American Family Field.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -130 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Cubs +105 moneyline odds. An 8.5-run total has been listed in the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cubs vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have been underdogs four times over their past 10 games and lost every one of those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Cubs and their foes are 6-4-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Cubs' past 10 contests.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cubs Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cubs|
|Brewers vs Cubs Odds|
|Brewers vs Cubs Prediction|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have been victorious in 27, or 42.2%, of the 64 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Chicago has a record of 16-24 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cubs have a 48.8% chance of pulling out a win.
- So far this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 81 of its 161 games with a total.
- The Cubs have an against the spread record of 5-6-0 in 11 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.