The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Yuna Nishimura
After the second round of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship , Yuna Nishimura is in second at -12.
Looking to wager on Yuna Nishimura at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by sportsbooks at +6600 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this weekend. Keep reading for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Nishimura Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Yuna Nishimura Insights
- Over her last 15 rounds, Nishimura has shot better than par on four occasions, while also posting one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- She has not finished any of her last 15 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Nishimura has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in one of her last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- In her past five tournaments, Nishimura has had an average finish of 31st.
- She has made two cuts in her past five tournaments.
- Nishimura has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of her past five events.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Olivia Cowan
- Click Here for Dana Finkelstein
- Click Here for Alexis Thompson
- Click Here for Hyo Joo Kim
- Click Here for Cheyenne Knight
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- This event will take place on a par 71 listed at 6,438 yards, compared to the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- The average course on the Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -4. At Pinnacle Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -8 per tournament.
- The courses that Nishimura has played in the past year have had an average distance of 6,548 yards, while Pinnacle Country Club will be at 6,438 yards this week.
- In the past year, the events she has played have had a scoring average of -2 among finishers, higher than the -8 average at this course.
Nishimura's Last Time Out
- Nishimura was rather mediocre over the 16 par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 40th percentile of the field.
- She averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Kroger Queen City Championship, which was good enough to place her in the 69th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.01).
- Nishimura was better than 38% of the field at the Kroger Queen City Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.85.
- Nishimura carded a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, better than the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Nishimura recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Nishimura's seven birdies or better on par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship were more than the field average of 5.3.
- In that most recent tournament, Nishimura's par-4 showing (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse five times (better than the field's average, 5.4).
- Nishimura ended the Kroger Queen City Championship with a birdie or better on five par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 3.5 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Nishimura recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.6).
All statistics in this article reflect Nishimura's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.