The 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Odds & Preview: Jodi Ewart Shadoff
The Walmart NW Arkansas Championship is in progress, and following the second round Jodi Ewart Shadoff is in 11th place at -8.
Looking to place a wager on Jodi Ewart Shadoff at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship this week? She's currently listed by sportsbooks at +3500 to win the tournament this week. Read on for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 29-30, 2023
- Course: Pinnacle Country Club
- Location: Rogers, Arkansas
- Par: 71 / 6,438 yards
- Ewart Shadoff Odds to Win: +3500 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Jodi Ewart Shadoff Insights
- Ewart Shadoff has finished below par eight times and shot 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over her last 18 rounds.
- She has finished with the best score of the day in one of her last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 on three occasions.
- Over her last 18 rounds, Ewart Shadoff has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on seven occasions.
- Ewart Shadoff has finished in the top 10 in one of her past five events.
- She has made the cut in four of her past five tournaments.
- In her past five tournaments, Ewart Shadoff has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score twice.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- Click Here for Maria Fassi
- Click Here for Wichanee Meechai
- Click Here for Mariajo Uribe
- Click Here for Kum Kang Park
- Click Here for Dana Finkelstein
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Insights and Stats
- Measuring 6,438 yards, Pinnacle Country Club is set up as a par 71 for this tournament. In the past year, tournaments on the Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,025 yards .
- The average course on the Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -4. At Pinnacle Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -8 per tournament.
- The courses that Ewart Shadoff has played in the past year have had an average distance of 6,562 yards, while Pinnacle Country Club will be at 6,438 yards this week.
- The tournaments she has played in the past year have seen an average score of -3. That's higher than this course's recent scoring average of -8.
Ewart Shadoff's Last Time Out
- Ewart Shadoff was rather mediocre on the eight par-3 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship, averaging par to finish in the 53rd percentile of the field.
- Her 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Kroger Queen City Championship was below average, putting her in the eighth percentile of the field.
- Ewart Shadoff shot better than 64% of the competitors at the Kroger Queen City Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.85.
- Ewart Shadoff recorded a birdie or better on two of eight par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, better than the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3s at the Kroger Queen City Championship, Ewart Shadoff recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.2).
- Ewart Shadoff's three birdies or better on the 20 par-4s at the Kroger Queen City Championship were less than the field average (5.3).
- At that last outing, Ewart Shadoff's performance on the 20 par-4s included a bogey or worse six times (compared to the field's better average, 5.4).
- Ewart Shadoff ended the Kroger Queen City Championship underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (3.5), with two on the eight par-5 holes.
- The field at the Kroger Queen City Championship averaged 1.6 bogeys or worse on the eight par-5s, but Ewart Shadoff finished without one.
All statistics in this article reflect Ewart Shadoff's performance prior to the 2023 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship .
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.