White Sox vs. Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 24
The Boston Red Sox (76-79) and Chicago White Sox (59-96) play a rubber match on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Red Sox will look to Kutter Crawford (6-7) versus the White Sox and Mike Clevinger (8-8).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Red Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Crawford - BOS (6-7, 4.12 ERA) vs Clevinger - CHW (8-8, 3.42 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs White Sox|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mike Clevinger
- Clevinger makes the start for the White Sox, his 23rd of the season. He is 8-8 with a 3.42 ERA and 108 strikeouts in 123 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Monday against the Washington Nationals, when the right-hander tossed nine innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up six hits.
- Over 22 games this season, the 32-year-old has a 3.42 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .235 to his opponents.
- Clevinger is trying to claim his fourth quality start in a row in this game.
- Clevinger will try to prolong a four-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 innings per appearance).
- He has had seven appearances this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kutter Crawford
- The Red Sox will send Crawford (6-7) to the mound for his 22nd start this season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.12 and 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .227 in 29 games this season.
- He has started 21 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- Crawford has 11 starts of five or more innings this season in 21 chances. He averages 4.1 innings per outing.
- In 29 appearances this season, he has finished seven without allowing an earned run.
Kutter Crawford vs. White Sox
- The White Sox have scored 627 runs this season, which ranks 28th in MLB. They are batting .239 for the campaign with 165 home runs, 21st in the league.
- The White Sox have gone 5-for-22 with a double, two home runs and four RBI in six innings this season against the right-hander.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.