White Sox vs. Red Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
Chicago White Sox (58-96) will match up with the Boston Red Sox (76-78) at Fenway Park on Saturday, September 23 at 4:10 PM ET. Currently stuck at 196 strikeouts, Dylan Cease will be looking to tally his 200th strikeout of the season.
Bookmakers list the Red Sox as -155 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog White Sox +125 moneyline odds to win. The total is 8.5 runs for this game.
White Sox vs. Red Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Probable Pitchers: Nick Pivetta - BOS (9-9, 4.48 ERA) vs Cease - CHW (7-8, 4.91 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Red Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Looking to bet on the White Sox versus Red Sox game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the White Sox (+125) in this matchup, means that you think the White Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.50 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Luis Robert hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs White Sox|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox vs. Red Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 67 games this season and won 35 (52.2%) of those contests.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter, the Red Sox have a 14-14 record (winning 50% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for Boston.
- The Red Sox were the moneyline favorite in three of their last 10 games, and they went 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Boston combined with its opponents to go over the run total three times.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 104 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (31.7%) in those contests.
- This season, the White Sox have been victorious 12 times in 43 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.