White Sox vs. Red Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Rafael Devers and the Boston Red Sox take on Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET in the second game of a three-game series.
The Red Sox have been listed as -155 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the White Sox (+125). The total is 8.5 runs for this contest (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
White Sox vs. Red Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 1-6.
- When it comes to the total, the White Sox and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The last 10 White Sox matchups have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs White Sox|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Odds|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 104 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (31.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Chicago has won 12 of its 43 games, or 27.9%, when it's the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 44.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 68 of its 152 chances.
- The White Sox are 8-6-0 against the spread in their 14 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.