Northwestern vs. Minnesota: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) are 11.5-point favorites when they visit the Northwestern Wildcats (1-2) in a Big Ten matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Ryan Field. The game has a point total set at 39.5.
Minnesota ranks 23rd-worst in total offense (322.3 yards per game), but has played slightly better on defense, ranking 53rd with 322 yards allowed per game. Northwestern has not been getting things done offensively, ranking eighth-worst with 286.3 total yards per game. It has been better defensively, giving up 363.7 total yards per contest (75th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Ryan Field
- TV Channel: BTN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Northwestern vs. Minnesota? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Akron vs Indiana
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Florida Atlantic vs Illinois
- Louisiana Tech vs Nebraska
Northwestern Betting Records & Stats
- Northwestern is 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Out of Northwestern's two games with a set total, two have hit the over (100%).
- Northwestern lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Northwestern has played as an underdog of +310 or more once this season and lost that game.
Northwestern Stats Leaders
- Ben Bryant has compiled 408 yards (136 per game) while completing 55.2% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- Cam Porter has run the ball 33 times for 147 yards.
- Jack Lausch has racked up 57 yards on six carries with one touchdown.
- Cam Johnson has hauled in 141 receiving yards on 12 catches to pace his squad so far this season.
- Joseph Himon II has caught two passes and compiled 94 receiving yards (31.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- A.J. Henning's 11 grabs (on 21 targets) have netted him 82 yards (27.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Anto Saka has collected two sacks to lead the team, while also picking up two TFL and five tackles.
- Bryce Gallagher, Northwestern's top tackler, has 36 tackles, one TFL, and one interception this year.
- Xander Mueller has picked off a team-leading one pass. He also has 21 tackles, two TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.