Northwestern vs. Minnesota: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) will meet a fellow Big Ten opponent, the Northwestern Wildcats (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Ryan Field. The Wildcats are considerable underdogs in this one, with the spread sitting at 11.5 points. An over/under of 39.5 points has been set for the outing.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Minnesota vs. Northwestern matchup.
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Ryan Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Minnesota Moneyline||Northwestern Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Minnesota (-11.5)||39.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Minnesota (-10.5)||39.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UAB vs Georgia
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- NC State vs Virginia
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Texas vs Baylor
- BYU vs Kansas
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- USC vs Arizona State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Cal vs Washington
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- SMU vs TCU
- Arkansas vs LSU
- UCLA vs Utah
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Betting Trends
- Northwestern has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have not covered the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Minnesota has not won against the spread this season in three games with a spread.
- The Golden Gophers have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
Northwestern 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the Big Ten||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.