How to Watch the Northwestern vs. Minnesota Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) square off against a familiar opponent when they visit the Northwestern Wildcats (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Ryan Field in a Big Ten battle.
Minnesota ranks 16th-worst in scoring offense (17 points per game), but has been slightly better on defense, ranking 31st with 15.7 points allowed per contest. Northwestern's offense has been bottom-25 this season, putting up 19.7 points per game, which ranks 22nd-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 71st with 23 points ceded per contest.
Keep reading below for all the details on how to watch this game on BTN.
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Ryan Field
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UAB vs Georgia
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Texas vs Baylor
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- BYU vs Kansas
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Cal vs Washington
- Colorado vs Oregon
- USC vs Arizona State
- NC State vs Virginia
- SMU vs TCU
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Key Statistics
|286.3 (124th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||322.3 (110th)|
|363.7 (75th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||322 (52nd)|
|100 (119th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||173.7 (53rd)|
|186.3 (107th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||148.7 (123rd)|
|3 (31st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (77th)|
|4 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (11th)|
Northwestern Stats Leaders
- Ben Bryant has compiled 408 yards (136 yards per game) while completing 55.2% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- Cam Porter has rushed for 147 yards on 33 carries so far this year.
- Jack Lausch has taken six carries and totaled 57 yards with one touchdown.
- Cam Johnson has hauled in 141 receiving yards on 12 receptions to pace his squad so far this season.
- Joseph Himon II has caught two passes and compiled 94 receiving yards (31.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- A.J. Henning's 21 targets have resulted in 11 grabs for 82 yards and one touchdown.
Minnesota Stats Leaders
- Athan Kaliakmanis has racked up 446 yards (148.7 ypg) on 45-of-88 passing with one touchdown compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 41 rushing yards (13.7 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Darius Taylor has 334 rushing yards on 56 carries with two touchdowns.
- Sean Tyler has been handed the ball 30 times this year and racked up 136 yards (45.3 per game).
- Corey Crooms' team-high 154 yards as a receiver have come on 14 receptions (out of 23 targets).
- Daniel Jackson has caught 11 passes for 110 yards (36.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Brevyn Spann-Ford has compiled nine grabs for 56 yards, an average of 18.7 yards per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Minnesota or Northwestern gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.