Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Florida Atlantic Owls (1-2) will look to upset the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL). The Fighting Illini are heavy favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 16.5 points. An over/under of 45.5 points has been set for the outing.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic matchup in this article.
Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Illinois Moneyline||Florida Atlantic Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Illinois (-16.5)||45.5||-700||+500||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Illinois (-15.5)||45.5||-670||+470||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UCF vs Kansas State
- SMU vs TCU
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- BYU vs Kansas
- USC vs Arizona State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Cal vs Washington
- UCLA vs Utah
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Illinois has not won against the spread this season in three opportunities.
- Florida Atlantic has compiled a 0-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Owls have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
Illinois 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the Big Ten||+10000||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.