How to Watch the Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Florida Atlantic Owls (1-2) visit the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-2) at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL) on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Illinois owns the 88th-ranked offense this season (356.3 yards per game), and have been less effective defensively, ranking 14th-worst with 446 yards allowed per game. In terms of points scored Florida Atlantic ranks 103rd in the FBS (22 points per game), and it is 93rd defensively (28.3 points allowed per game).
Read on below for all the details on how to watch this game on BTN.
Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- BYU vs Kansas
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- SMU vs TCU
- UAB vs Georgia
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- UCLA vs Utah
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Florida State vs Clemson
Illinois vs. Florida Atlantic Key Statistics
|356.3 (92nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||323.7 (109th)|
|446 (106th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||360.7 (73rd)|
|121.3 (104th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||100.3 (118th)|
|235 (69th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.3 (79th)|
|8 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||8 (121st)|
|3 (83rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (47th)|
Illinois Stats Leaders
- Luke Altmyer has been a dual threat for Illinois so far this season. He has 576 passing yards, completing 63.4% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He's rushed for 145 yards (48.3 ypg) on 26 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Reggie Love III, has carried the ball 32 times for 158 yards (52.7 per game), scoring one time.
- Isaiah Williams' leads his squad with 213 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 16 receptions (out of 27 targets).
- Casey Washington has reeled in nine passes while averaging 30 yards per game.
- Pat Bryant has been the target of 15 passes and compiled eight receptions for 82 yards, an average of 27.3 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Florida Atlantic Stats Leaders
- Casey Thompson has thrown for 509 yards on 63.3% passing while tossing five touchdown passes with five interceptions this season.
- Larry McCammon III's team-high 148 rushing yards have come on 20 carries, with one touchdown. He also leads the team with 75 receiving yards (25 per game) on seven catches.
- Zuberi Mobley has compiled 62 yards on 22 carries.
- LaJohntay Wester has collected 30 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 264 (88 yards per game). He's been targeted 37 times and has one touchdown.
- Tony Johnson has totaled 132 receiving yards (44 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 11 receptions.
Rep your team with officially licensed Illinois or Florida Atlantic gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.