Cubs vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
On Saturday, September 23, Cody Bellinger's Chicago Cubs (80-74) host Ryan McMahon's Colorado Rockies (56-97) at Wrigley Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:20 PM ET.
The Cubs are favored in this one, at -225, while the underdog Rockies have +180 odds to play spoiler. The matchup's total is listed at 8.5 runs.
Cubs vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MARQ
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Probable Pitchers: Marcus Stroman - CHC (10-8, 3.76 ERA) vs Chris Flexen - COL (1-8, 7.19 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wanting to wager on the Cubs and Rockies matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Cubs (-225), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Cubs are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.44 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Cody Bellinger hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have won 49, or 55.7%, of the 88 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Cubs have played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter in just two games this season, which they won both.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The Cubs were the moneyline favorite in each of their last 10 games, and finished 3-7 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 137 games this year and have walked away with the win 51 times (37.2%) in those games.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 4-36 when favored by +180 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||12th||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.