Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 23 the Chicago Bears' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +25000, make them the fourth-longest shot in the league.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +25000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago covered five times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- Bears games hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- With 307.8 yards of total offense per game (fifth-worst) and 375.9 yards allowed per game on defense (fourth-worst), Chicago struggled on both sides of the ball last year.
- Last season the Bears won just two games at home and once on the road.
- Chicago won every game when favored (1-0), but just two as an underdog (2-13).
- The Bears lost every game in the NFC North (0-6) and were 1-11 in the NFC overall.
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields had 17 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions in 15 games last year, completing 60.4% of his throws for 2,242 yards (149.5 per game).
- In addition, Fields rushed for 1,143 yards and eight TDs.
- In 17 games for the Panthers last season, D.J. Moore had 63 receptions for 888 yards (52.2 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- In 16 games for the Panthers a season ago, D'Onta Foreman rushed for 914 yards (57.1 per game) and five TDs.
- On the ground, Khalil Herbert scored four touchdowns and picked up 731 yards (56.2 per game).
- T.J. Edwards posted 159 tackles, 10.0 TFL, two sacks, and seven passes defended in 17 games last year for the Eagles.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+4000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||-||+2800|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+4000|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.