White Sox vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
The Washington Nationals (66-85) and the Chicago White Sox (58-93) will go head to head on Tuesday, September 19 at Nationals Park, with Jackson Rutledge getting the ball for the Nationals and Jose Urena toeing the rubber for the White Sox. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET.
The favored Nationals have -120 moneyline odds against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +100. The total for the matchup is set at 9.5 runs.
White Sox vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Rutledge - WSH (0-1, 17.18 ERA) vs Urena - CHW (0-6, 8.48 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Nationals Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to put money on the White Sox's game versus the Nationals but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the White Sox (+100) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the White Sox to beat the Nationals with those odds, and the White Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.00.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Andrew Vaughn hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Nationals vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Nationals vs White Sox|
|Nationals vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Nationals have entered the game as favorites nine times this season and won seven of those games.
- The Nationals have a 6-2 record (winning 75% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Washington.
- The Nationals have not been the moneyline favorite over the last 10 games.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Washington combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total three times.
- The White Sox have been victorious in 33, or 32.7%, of the 101 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the White Sox have come away with a win 28 times in 87 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 2-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Chicago and its opponents are 3-7-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.