White Sox vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's contest between the Washington Nationals (66-85) and the Chicago White Sox (58-93) at Nationals Park is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-5, with the Nationals securing the victory. Game time is at 7:05 PM ET on September 19.
The probable starters are Jackson Rutledge (0-1) for the Nationals and Jose Urena (0-6) for the White Sox.
White Sox vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Nationals 6, White Sox 5.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
White Sox Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 2-5.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Chicago and its opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the White Sox's past 10 games.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 101 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (32.7%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win 28 times in 87 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 50% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Chicago is No. 27 in MLB action scoring 4.1 runs per game (618 total runs).
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.93) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Schedule
|September 14||Twins||L 10-2||José Ureña vs Kenta Maeda|
|September 15||Twins||L 10-2||Jesse Scholtens vs Bailey Ober|
|September 16||Twins||W 7-6||Touki Toussaint vs Pablo Lopez|
|September 17||Twins||L 4-0||Dylan Cease vs Sonny Gray|
|September 18||@ Nationals||W 6-1||Mike Clevinger vs Joan Adon|
|September 19||@ Nationals||-||José Ureña vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 20||@ Nationals||-||Jesse Scholtens vs Josiah Gray|
|September 22||@ Red Sox||-||Touki Toussaint vs Chris Sale|
|September 23||@ Red Sox||-||Dylan Cease vs Nick Pivetta|
|September 24||@ Red Sox||-||Mike Clevinger vs Kutter Crawford|
|September 25||Diamondbacks||-||José Ureña vs Zac Gallen|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.